Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Flying time!

 Time Flies

How quickly the days go by!

A week ago last Friday I met Lindsay at Trewidden for a walk in their bluebell woods - it was beautiful.


They still weren't fully out so I'd like to go for another look.

The azaleas are out too and looking glorious.

Then I took her back to hers back for coffee on the terrace with Peter.

They have such an incredible view, Newlyn harbour below and St Michael's Mount in the bay, where they were filming some Game of Thrones stuff! They've also taken over Holywell Beach says Tim.


We had some good weather on the Saturday for our golf with many ladies posting really good scores.

But then the cold wind returned the following day and even rain - the torrential sort this past Saturday.

On the 4th I had my second Covid vaccination, Keith had his second one the week before. He's had the Pfizer and I have had the Astra Zeneca one. We both had very few side effects, in fact less than the annual flu jab.


The weather meant that we played very little golf but did have a celebration for Jean's 80th birthday!

The 'indoors' weather meant that I finished this lovely wooden jigsaw that the 'children'  had bought for me. It was such a delight to do clicking the pieces into place. 

And that brings you up to date - the water feature on the course is looking fabulous;

and I've been down for some practice but the wind too fierce for more than that,


and we have had pretty sunsets.









1 comment:

  1. Read and enjoyed. So glad you are able to be out. Enjoy those bluebells, I can smell them in my memory.

    ReplyDelete