Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Tuesday 31st March

Tuesday 31st

David's 80th! I cannot believe that. 
We are all getting older!

This morning dawned prettily again but I crept out on to the road for a different view - I love the chimneys and wires!



 It was clear in the east



But shapely clouds to the north.

I decided to have a walk first thing but there were so many dog walkers I decided not to risk going down Cot Valley and cut it short, returning home for breakfast! 




Coffeed and fed I decided it was time to tackle this wall...


step one was to brush off all the loose and flaking paint; step two was to treat the mould with a mould killer. 


I managed to get water in the light switch (which it clearly didn't like) but I'm hoping it will be ok.


I decided there was no point rushing this job so I'll put the dehumidifier on overnight and tomorrow I'll bleach the whole wall!

I have a really good paint to use later and will then top off with a kitchen paint.

Hopefully it will eventually be an improvement on what is there at the moment!


The rest of the day was a mix of phone conversations, tv, jigsaw and reading.
The jigsaw is coming along! Just the sky to do and that will be for tomorrow.




Bridgie rang as the sun set, she's very busy at work (from home) which she is enjoying, she called while she was out on her daily walk.

 I was too late for the sun actually slipping below the horizon but the sky was still pretty after!




No comments:

Post a Comment