Sunday, July 8, 2018

Feet up!

Sunday 8th July

Today I have my feet up!
 The Tour de France trundles merrily along on the TV and I am resting. I have a couple of blisters from yesterday's golf - 36 hole Club championship. I was pleased with how I played and was second on gross scores, four shots off the winner. I was striking the ball well, but missed a few putts and twice needed to take a drop when the ball rested against a wall! The course is looking great - running so fast and in places it looks almost burnt with no sign of green. The grass becomes slippery to walk on and the ball just flies! Very exciting!

Most of us sheltered from the sun under our brollies - unusual for Cape to be able to keep a brolly up because it's usually too windy!

So today is rest and recovery!

I have been doing regular yoga stretches for a couple of months and it has certainly helped with my flexibility and any joint aches. 
(I'm sitting on my yoga mat right now with the laptop resting on my stretched out legs!)

No comments:

Post a Comment