Sunday, July 22, 2018

this week

22nd July
This last week I've been catching up with myself! 
I had an architect come on Thursday to have a look at my little flat roof. Elizabeth my neighbour is having an extension built soon which will mean that my flat roof over the kitchen will be fairly enclosed. I'd like to make it part of my little bedroom if it is possible... so watch this space!

I have spent a lot of time watching the Open Golf and the Tour de France which have both been very exciting. The chaos at the top of climbs with flares and throwing water and things seems out of hand... something awful will happen on of these days.

I played on Saturday and was pleased with how I struck the ball although I didn't score well!
The course itself is looking wonderful!

I have enjoyed picking flowers from the garden - the honeysuckle smells gorgeous at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment