Thursday, November 12, 2015

Logan Rock

After the wonderful walk on Treen Cliffs I returned on the Monday for another walk, this time to Logan Rock. 
I parked in the car park at Treen (which is now not charging) and walked across the open fields to the cliffs. It was extremely windy and at times it was a real battle. My foot is so much better now that I hardly notice it. The tips of two toes are a bit tingly but that is all - no pain.
I took a flask of coffee with me and sat in the shelter of the headland watching a seal and the birds on the rocks.
Below are some pictures from this walk...






2 comments:

  1. Lovely pics. What did you do to your foot? Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My foot... morton's neuroma probably. Was agonising and at its worst when I went up to Bedford for Tim's leg op. It's free of pain now for which I am very grateful xx

      Delete