Thursday, November 26, 2015

Odds and Ends
A few snippets... the cold weather has been replaced my milder days and nights. The wind and rain has been fierce though!
We had a lovely low tide the other day, clearly showing the reef that runs out towards The Brisons...


We have had heavy showers and some amazing rainbows, my friend Judith rang me the other day and told me to look out of my window...
the picture doesn't really do it justice. It was vibrant, a double one  and so steep. I couldn't get it all in the picture. 


Some good news - Tim is allowed to put weight on his leg now and will be able to drive when he feels ready. However... he broke the little toe on his good foot while hopping around getting ready for work on Monday! It never rains but it pours but he remains positive and cheerful!
Cape at Low tide

Sand where sometimes there is none!

No comments:

Post a Comment