Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Thank you

Thank you to Sarah for identifying my plant... a Bromeliad? My phone syncs with my laptop and unbeknown to me it still had me logged in to Facebook even though I had deactivated the account on the laptop?  Not quite sure how that could be but it was. Anyway, it meant that I saw your message Sarah, thank you :-)

Tim skyped me just now while he was playing his piano and I tried to get a note out of Phil's clarinet! Not very successful but I shall try again. Tim is looking so well, he has great movement back in his knee and is able to move and flex his foot much more. It was great to see. He's next back to see the consultant on Tuesday. 

Gales are still blowing but they haven't been as fierce as expected... 

If you want to leave a message or comment you should be able to do it via the comments box below? 





No comments:

Post a Comment