Tuesday, March 5, 2013

05.03.13
Tuesday morning misty and frost which turned into a glorious day...


... St Piran's Day today and my hand-over - no longer Lady Captain; or Pesky Capitano as I was commonly known! It was an absolutely perfect day for golf - it was still, the frost went and it was so warm we were shedding clothes left, right and centre! One of my playing companions, Annie, played the best round I have ever seen her play - with 7 pars and 3 birdies - stunning. 
So now my Captain's responsibilities are over although I am there to support the new one whenever needed. 
Off tomorrow - Keith going flat hunting briefly in Bath and me to Cornwall - looking at properties; looking for a special place.:-)  May not get chance to blog till I get back... but I will try!

No comments:

Post a Comment