Thursday, April 11, 2013

11.04.13
A drizzly morning - suitably sad as I had to bury Bridgie's fish Sparkle this morning before I set off for Cornwall :-(  She was so old it was amazing... Bridgie said she must have known we were selling up..

 I set off just after 7.15 and had an excellent journey - no hold ups and just one wee stop! Arrived in St J just after one to a massive downpour - I put on my over trousers and stuff on and walked out - soon the sun was shining and as you can see - it was stunning :-) 



3 comments:

  1. Superbe Ruthie. Happy hunting!!
    David

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ..not bad for my phone camera... it was simply glorious... sunshine and showers forecast today so may be lovely again! :-)

      Delete
  2. Really your phone camera!!! Excellent. I don't get any better ones with my £10'000 Professional!!
    David

    ReplyDelete