Tuesday, May 21, 2013


20.05.13
Monday morning... a cloudy day... I had to stay in for a BT delivery and began to feel quite cold...  a nice leek and bacon quiche (bit size) helped sort that out and in the afternoon I wrapped up warm and walked down to the Cot Valley.
Cloudy sunrise
For the geographers among you... 

Porth Nanven 




 The phone does really well with these little pictures... 


It was simply stunning... in the valley itself it was warm and the paths full of flowers - Campion, Bluebell, Buttercups, Cow Parsley, Alexanders... and a host of others... and I needed Big A and Jeannie there to identify and help with some and some birds... I am getting to like this rather more gentle way of life :-)
Keith has been away in Poland for a few days - it has helped to have a break away from the pressure on selling and buying - he is hoping to exchange on his flat next Friday. I am waiting to hear of progress on mine too.

1 comment:

  1. I'm no geographer but I am fascinated by those rocks! Gorgeous pics as usual.

    I have a sleeping red dog on the couch next to me. Jo is marking and I really should be packing since I have 2 sleeps til I leave for Texas. Mouse is long gone after a big day including swimming at the Aquatic Center with Papa.

    Miss you as always. So pleased you found 'home'.

    ReplyDelete