Tuesday, May 28, 2013

25.05.13
Beautiful Saturday... glorious sunrise and a beautiful day - played golf this morning with three new-to-me ladies who were lovely. Two had been teachers and the third a lovely Scottish lady; the course is challenging and a lot shorter than Pavenham so we are done and dusted in about 3 hours. It was a fun format with players taking alternate shots - and I put my partner in some very interesting positions! 



 When golf was over I had an appointment at the bank in Penzance and while I was there I visited a nice Chinese food shop! Bought some Pak Choi, bean sprouts and black beans in a chilli sauce and I a delicious tea! It was fun sitting outside in the sun cutting everything up - thought Jac would have been proud of me!
 The sunset was gorgeous :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment