Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Tuesday

Tuesday

Another chilly night and a beautiful blue sky day... mostly!

I'd put some washing on and after doing some yoga stretches which seem to be helping my joints (I've been doing some most days since last week) I sat out with some coffee.

But a big dark cloud suddenly appeared, but it skirted St Just and moved off towards Sennen!

Today I collected an order from Claire at the fruit and veg shop... including yeast and flour. Difficult to get hold of in some places so I am very lucky.


Claire told me that there is a case of Covid 19 in St Just but I have no details. I guess the Care Home or a worker would be the most likely.





I spent most of the day reading/soduko-ing ... and then got motivated to head down to Cape again. 
It was late afternoon and beautiful though the wind is chill.

Cape was looking good.


...and there were folk swimming in the blue rock pool on the Kenidjack headland!   Brave folk!




The golf course is opening tomorrow for golf ... either playing alone, or in household group or you can play with one other from a different household in a two-ball.

I am hoping to play with Lindsay on Thursday morning and will play alone any other time... being safe and really careful is very important.



No comments:

Post a Comment