Friday, April 10, 2020

Friday 10th April

Friday
Today I have felt angry and very sad. 
980 people in UK died from coronavirus today, over 800 yesterday, almost 9000 altogether... And the reason it has made me angry is that there was another way of dealing with this and we didn't take it.
I don't know why there isn't outrage that these figure have seemed acceptable from the start..did Korea ever talk about a death of 20,000 as being a good result. 
And then in our government press conference today they talked of starting to make personal protection equipment... Why, when they saw what was happening in China and S Korea, didn't they begin preparing back in February? 

It is awful ... And we seem so powerless.

I'm so sorry for our countries arrogance. 
We did have another pretty sunrise, rising further round each day. 
 The only peace I found today was when totally absorbed
beginning this beautiful jigsaw...


Hopefully tomorrow I will feel more positive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment