Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Monday 6th

Monday


 It was so warm, with no wind that it was warm enough to sit in just a tee shirt. 
I was joined by various birds feeding and chirruping in the garden and could sit and write emails. It is good to keep in touch. 

Yesterday I showed you Tigger looking out of the bedroom window and now here's Percy the penguin - he did the Bath to Rome trip so is a well travelled chap!

I decided to make some cheese scones using Bridgie's recipe from Milton Ernest Garden Centre.



 Plus... some stalks of the three cornered leek which  added a wonderful garlic flavour - they were so yummy I'm afraid i ate most of them... the waistline is growing and I don't seem to want to stop it!


The jigsaw has been fun and quite do-able if you know what I mean... 




 I do not feel at ease when I walk further than the Carn or to the shops and round... natural instinct perhaps for staying safe... an inbuilt safety device. 
Sometimes I think today I'll go for a long walk... but as soon as I reach the edge of the town the safety block clicks in so I head back home. 
Better to be safe...

I have the Carn within happy reach and I feel fortunate that this is so.

The vibrancy of this green was eyecatching...


until tomorrow 😊.





No comments:

Post a Comment