Sunday, April 5, 2020

Two for the price of one.

Saturday and Sunday!
Saturday and Sunday began cloudy but the sun soon came out. 
To encourage the children on their walks we've been asked to put teddies in our window for the kiddies to hunt for... so Tigger is looking out for me and enjoying my houseplants! 
 I decided to tackle my kitchen wall that I had prepared earlier in the week. 
I began with the nasty paint that protects against damp. I kept the door open to lessen the impact of the smell and it wasn't too bad. 

While the first part was drying I spent some time on the next jigsaw and the usual sudoku and word games. 
 Then after lunch I painted the white topcoat. It went on very easily and didn't take too long. I left the door open (and windows) for the rest of the afternoon...

 And then we were treated to another beautiful sunset!

Sunday 
Sunday dawned cloudy again but not for long and with a strong wind it was a perfect day for drying some washing. 
I spent a quiet day with a trip trip down to the coop to buy a chicken to roast... Yum!!
The kitchen wall is looking fine and I was able to put everything back in its place. 
Later on this afternoon we had a little rain, the first time in two weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment