Thursday, April 9, 2020

Wednesday and Thursday

Wednesday and Thursday 
Wednesday was another beautiful day. 
 It was so warm I moved the thermometer into the sun to see how hot it was...

And it was warm!! 
I completed the jigsaw... which was very pleasing. 

And I began a new one...made.in Germany but apparently of Cornwall, I think it will be difficult and really fun. 

 My walk just took me up to the Carn and around it, then back across the middle, it was very pretty.
There was also a lovely sunset and a beautiful moon. 


An orange moon.

Thursday dawned blue sky and beautiful again.
I popped down to get some supplies and picked up this excellent deal from the butcher. The scotch egg was particularly delicious because it was still warm. 

 The house in front of me has had a digger noisily creating a terrace.

No comments:

Post a Comment