Friday, April 3, 2020

Thursday 2nd April

Thursday morning was overcast, still chilly and with a little damp in the air but by lunchtime the sun was back out and we had clear blue skies again. 
My day began with my usual cuppa in bed but today I joined my Antipodean family for an unexpected zoom chat. I wore a special hat for the occasion and persuaded the rest of the family to join me! 

 How good it is to see each other and be in touch. 
I had intended painting my kitchen wall today but reading the instructions I need the weather to be a little warmer so will wait until the weekend. 
So instead I tackled a couple of puzzles that Bridgie had given me at Christmas. They do test your logical powers... I think I've cracked it then I find one of the tracks isn't right! 
 The solved puzzle.
Today was the day to collect my veggie box which I did in the car, but I didn't venture for a walk today.
At 8pm it was the Clap for the Carers, and there was a lovely response from the terrace. What an amazing job they do. 
We were also treated to a beautiful sunset and a clear sky with Venus shining as brightly as the moon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment